(N/345/6/1005) JPT/BPP(K)1000-600/B266 Jld.7(15)-02/22
|Mode of Study||Full Time|
|Location||Saito University College|
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM ) Certificate or equivalent to Grade C (NGMP 2.0) in 2 subjects and pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Mathematics and English.
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of ‘Jayyid’ and pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Mathematics and English.
- Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with minimum of 5 B’s which includes English and Mathematics.
- Pass in Matriculation / Foundation from any IPTS / IPTA/ Institution which is allowed to offer Foundation Programs (Business Studies or Management Studies) with the minimum CGPA 2.0
- Pass in Diploma (level 4) with a minimum of PNGK 2.0
- Any other qualification required as equivalent by the government of Malaysia.
- HR Generalist
- HRD / Training & Development Administrator
- Employee Relations Consultant
- Risk and Compliance Officer
- HR Payroll and Benefits Executive
- Personal Assistant (PA)
- Technical Recruiter
- Employment or Placement Manager
- Organizational Development Consultant
- Compensation and Benefits Officer
- HR Administrator
Principles of Management
Fundamental of Computer Principles & Application
TITAS /Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (MPU 1)
Human Resources management
Principles of Marketing
Hubungan Etnik / Pengajian Malaysia 3
Employment Law & Employee Relations
Kemahiran Kepimpinan dan Hubungan Insan / Keusahawanan (MPU 2)
Human Resource Planning and Staffing
Ekonomi Malaysia/ Perlembagaan Masyarakat Malaysia (MPU3)
Business & Company Law
Compensation and Benefit Management
Khidmat Masyarakat / Aktiviti Ko-kurikulum
Quality and Productivity Management
Human Resource and Information System
Final Year Project
Human Resource Development
Occupational Safety and Health Management
An opportunity to experience bringing theories learned during course of studies into an international work environment.
This international internship is designed to provide our students with authentic work experience that would increase their confidence and ability to perform in a global work setting. In addition, students are equipped with an added advantage when seeking job placement upon graduation.