How to Apply for Admission
1. Fill up the Form
Fill in the application form prior to the application deadlines of a preferred programme intake date. The PDF Application Form can be downloaded below here. Please call our Admissions team at 03-7954 7200 if you have further enquiry.
2. Supporting Documentations
You are required to prepare the following documentation for your application:
- Completed application form
- Two non-returnable passport-sized colour photographs – with white background
- A photocopy of your MyKad – front and back on one A4 Page in actual size.
- Certified true photocopies of education transcripts or academic results – SPM/O-Levels/STPM/A-Levels/Certificate/Diploma or where applicable
- Proof of English Level proficiency (if applicable)
- For credit transfers, certified true copies of relevant syllabus or course outline
3. Administration Fees
The total of RM100 application process fees need to be paid in order the application form to be processed.. Payment can be made in cheque or money order to Saito University College.
Submit the form, documentations and payments to Admission’s teams at the following address: SAITO UNIVERSITY COLLEGE 18, Jalan Tengah, Pj New Town, 46200 Petaling Jaya,Selangor, Malaysia
Application For Enrolment
Saito University College
(Owned By Saito University College Sdn Bhd)
18, Jalan Tengah,
Seksyen 52, PJ New Town,
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
WhatsApp Hotline number:
+6016-396 6060 (Ken)
Counselling & Admissions Hours:
9am – 6pm (Monday – Friday)
9am - 5pm (Saturday)
T: +60379547200 F: +60379547211