Law EnforcementJPT/BPP(U)1000-801/158 JLD2(51)/MQA/PA13114
Earning a master of law enforcement can help you accelerate your career as a forensic investigator, private detective, loss prevention agent, detective sergeant, or financial investigator or a business professional who needs to understand enforcement. The anticipated job growth in law enforcement jobs makes getting into the field even more exciting right now.
Law enforcement professionals provide safety, enforce the law, and solve critical security and enforcement issues. A Master of law enforcement opens the door to many opportunities, including jobs as forensic investigators, private detectives, loss prevention agents, detective sergeants, or financial investigators. While not all positions in law enforcement require an advanced degree, you will gain a competitive edge with your graduate education. You will also be prepared for leadership positions and can pursue a career as an officer, criminal investigator, or intelligence analyst.
Earning a MLE gives you a strong background and understanding of all the issues and challenges in law enforcement and security management.
You have the flexibility, you can benefit from our blended, once a month, weekend contact. We have a robust asynchronous programme that supports you anytime, anywhere. This is ideal for working professionals and those who want extra time for personal commitments. Our classes are great place for networking and making lasting connections.
Saito Graduate School provides you with many career-related resources and professional networking events.
|Mode of Study||Full Time|
|Location||SAITO Damansara Heights Campus|
|Dual Certification||Saito Master Degree &
Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management & Leadership Practice from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Accounting Forensics
- Compliance Senior Officer
- Computer Forensics
- Counter Terrorism
- Crime Laboratory Analyst
- Crime Scene Investigator
- Deportation Senior Officer (DO)
- Diplomatic Security
- Emergency Management Director
- Air Marshal and Protective Services
- Forensic Engineer
- Forensic Odontologist
- Forensic Science
- Forensic Psychology
- Fraud Investigator
- Immigration Customs Senior Officer
- Information Security
- Private Security
- Police Detective
- Private Investigator
- Psychological Profiler
- Secret Service Agent
- Surveillance Senior Officer
- A Bachelor ‘s Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by SAITO UC Senate; or
- A Bachelor ‘s Degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
- Any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Malaysia government; or recognition of prior learning as approved by Ministry of Higher Education. Candidate must pass APEL (Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning) assessment criteria;
Minimum age of 30 years old and possess STPM/Diploma/A-Level/ equivalent with relevant work experience.
International Students Visa Application
The Malaysian Immigration Department requires minimum of eight (8) working weeks to process student visa applications. SAITO will assist international applications in submitting the necessary paperwork for student visas, upon their admission into the Master ‘s programme and insurance of the Letter of Acceptance.
Like What You See?