Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
1. Fees payable are shown in the programme intake price list, Saito College reserves the right to review and revise the fees annually.
2. Fees must be fully paid before or by the start date of each semester. Failing which student may be barred from classes, examinations and access to college facilities.
3. An administrative charge of RM50 per week will be imposed after the 2nd week from the start date of the semester.
4. If payment is no received after the 4th week from the start date of the semester, the college reserves the right to deregister student from the semester enrolment.
5. Registration, resource, library and student services are NOT refundable under any circumstances.
6. Upon withdrawal, the proportion of course fee refundable are as follows:
- 90% refund for withdrawal before the start date of the programme;
- 70% refund for withdrawal within 4 weeks from the start date of the programme, in the long semester (4 months);
- 30% refund for withdrawal after the 4th week and by the 8th week from the start date of the programme, in the long semester (4 months);
- 30% refund for withdrawal within 4 weeks from the start date of the programme, in the short semester (2 months);
- No refund after the 8th week (for long semester) and 4th week (for short semester) from the start date of the programme.
7. The refundable amount of fees or deposits is determined by paragraph 6, and after the deductions made against any fees or payments due and owing to Saito College.
8. In the event that student is expelled, suspended or discontinued the programme due to misconduct, all fees paid are not refundable.
9. Students planning to undertake a loan from PTPTN, MARA or any other loan provider, must pay the first semester fees while waiting for the loan to be disbursed. It is the student responsibility to pay fees if his/her application for loan is unsuccessful.
10. Students are expected to read and abide by all rules and regulations of Saito College. The college reserves the right to review and amend the rules and regulations at anytime.