an international student?

International Students

Visa Advice

The following items must be sent to us by registered post for your Visa processing.

  • Bank Draft amounting RM2,250 includes EMGS fee of RM1,250
  • Application form
  • Photocopy of your passport
  • 8 copies of passport size photos
  • Academic results ('O' Levels or equivalent) - for non-English certification, please attach a copy translated to English.
  • Medical declaration form - must be certified by doctor.
  • All other testimonies & certificates

Send the documents to:

AttentionInternational Student Office


Saito College Sdn Bhd
18, Jalan Tengah
Section 52, PJ New Town Centre
46200 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Tel+603-7954 7200

Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Your documents will be sent to the immigration department for processing. The process will take about 3 to 6 weeks. It is advisable to submit at least 2 months before the start of the intake date. Upon approval, Saito will send you the conditional offer letter and the immigration approval letter.


How should I apply?

Follow the steps below for application:

  1.  Select the right course at Saito
  2. Apply for the course via EITHER an appointed agent OR directly to Saito College
  3. Receive Offer Letter from Saito
  4. Acceptance of Offer Letter and Confirmation of Admission. 
  5. Provide all relevant documents and fees to Saito, including visa processing fees, medical screening, immigration and insurance fees.
  6. Saito applies to Education Malaysia Global Services on your behalf.
  7.  Visa Approval Letter will be sent within 21 working days of a complete application and payment.
  8.  Approach the Malaysian Embassy or High Commission in your home country for a visa.
  9.  Make your travel arrangements and inform Saito College of your arrival details.
  10. Upon arrival provide passport to Saito College International Office
  11. Attend Medical Screening within 7 working days
  12. Receives Student Pass endorsement with Passport and Medical Insurance Cover


Tuition Fees

Fees for your chosen course of study will be stated in your letter of offer. You will be required to pay the tuition and miscellaneous fees before you come to the College.

Payment by bank draft or TT

The tuition fee is NOT refundable or transferable in any condition.

You can pay by Bank Draft or Telegraphic Transfer (TT) the payment to our account.

Made payable to


Public Bank

Account Number: 310-281-2816


Account Number: 174-303-3553

If you are paying by bank draft, please write your name and the title of the course chosen by you at the back of your bank draft. If you have any correspondence address in Malaysia, please write the address as well. Make sure you receive acknowledgement on all fees paid.


If your fees are paid by a third party (your government or other sponsors), you must attach a letter from your sponsor when you enrol. This letter should confirm that the sponsors would pay for your full fees and miscellaneous fees.

The letter must state the full name and address of the third party who will be paying for your tuition fee to the college. It must also state your full name and the title of your course.

Queries on paying the fees

If you have any queries on the fees payment, please contact our International Student Affairs Department at the above telephone numbers or email  for advice and help.


Before Arrival

Please take note:

1. If you are applying to Saito through a student recruitment agent, please verify with Saito whether that agent is registered with Saito College.

2. We do not refund any tuition fee that has been paid.

Checklist BEFORE you leave your house:

1. Passport (with at least 1 year validity)

2. Letter of acceptance/letter of admission from Saito College

3. Student Pass and Visa Approval Letter.

4. Evidence of financial support(receipt that you have paid your fees for your course and bank statement proving that you have sufficient funds to finance yourself until the end of your course, eg. Travelers cheque)

5. All your certificates for meeting entry requirements.(Original Copy)

6. Medical Health Report( can be done prior to departure from your home country or within 7 working days upon arrival at Saito's International Office. 

8. Items such as:

                  i. Enough clothing items for 1- 2 weeks

                  ii. Personal important items

                  iii. Towels

                  iv. Items for personal care, such as toothbrush, napkins and etc.

                  v. Stationery

                  vi. Mobile phones

                  vii. credit card(optional but recommended )

                  viii. Adaptor plugs

                  x. Stationery


Upon Arrival in Malaysia

Upon arrival, depending on our arrangement, Saito staff will wait at the airport to assist you with getting through the immigration gates.You are expected to abide by Malaysian laws and regulations throughout your stay in Malaysia. Therefore, you should start familiarising yourself with the relevant laws and regulations. 

All international students are required to have a student pass. If you have any dependant, they can also obtain a Social Visit Pass that will allow them to stay in Malaysia for the duration of the study of the student.

Please refer to for more information.

Do you intend to transfer to another college or university? You must obtain a release letter from Saito and also an offer letter from your new higher educational institution in order to do so because student pass is not transferable.

If you want to take on employment during your period of studies, you can do so provided you apply to the Immigration Department. Please note the following regulations for working in Malaysia:

  • The student is permitted to do part time work for a maximum of 20 hours a week during semester breaks or any holidays exceeding 7days.
  • Part time work is only permissible in restaurants, petrol kiosks, mini markets and hotels (not as entertainment artists, or other activities deemed unsuitable for students). The job should not involve financial aspects of the company.
  • Permission to work part time may be extended by the Immigration authorities subject to receipt of good academic reports on the student from their respective colleges or universities.